DaisyTrail Scrapbooking Forums
ModeratorFingers and toes now crossed!
Mail user Ignore
'How To....' No.1 - Designer Digikit.
28/11/2011 at 11:48am
Would you like to start designing your own 'unique' digikits?
Click on any of the following thumbnails to find out 'How To....' This wonderful collection of tips and ideas was generated from a Daisytrail Challenge using just one supplied image/pattern/paper. (These projects have multiple pages )
- Daisy Petal/dragonfly and 'Daisy Brush'
- Background and Wordart
- Background, Brush and Stencil
- Glass vase and frame
- stained glass effect and scissor/punch tool
- Kaleidoscope, Background, Frame and corners.
- Stencil flower, leaves and a glass frame.
- Fab fun with stencils!
- Layered butterflies and background
- More fun with stencils
- Simple frame, Cutout pattern, Kaleidoscope embellishment, background.
- Lots of handy tips for creating embellishments, angel, starfish and more!
- Colour palette, backgrounds, frame, glass embellishment and a 'brush'.
- Special effects, flower, stencils and a 'brush'.
- Background and snail embellishment.
- fun shapes and a bonzai tree in a glass bowl.
- Background with an overlay, stenciled embellishments
- Cute caterpillar and flower
- Brush and stenciled patio set.
- Stencils and background.
- Lots of fun with stencils and shapes.
- Embossed shapes
- More fun with the scissors, shapes and colour picker.
- Frame, backgrounds and overlays.
- Frame and twirlies.
- Make a fairy and other helpful tips.
- Embellishments, brushes and frame.
- Background and quick shape train.
and here is a link to the 'Golden Dreams' Collaborative kit by Daisytrail Friends