10 Days of Christmas Crafts! Day 5 - Create your own Christmas card game!Posted: 19th December 2016 Category: DaisyTrail News By: jess serif
It’s officially less than a week until Christmas day! Are you all prepared and ready for the big day? I’m made my famous Christmas gravy yesterday ready (well I say mine… it’s a Jamie Oliver recipe that I swear by each year!).
So how about a handmade game for stocking fillers or maybe even to put inside crackers! Linda has created this fantastic “Two of the same” card game.
Linda’s used a variety of Kate Hadfield digikits for this tutorial however pretty much any digikit can be used.
To make the card game it’s so simple….
- - Use the “Gift Box 2” template in CraftArtist and decorate as you wish - adding some instructions to the back of the gift box using the text tool too would be a good idea!
- - Print and assemble
- - Now you’re ready to create your cards, simply open an A4 page and add a quickshape rectangle-we’ve sized our quickshape to create cards measuring 3.75 x 2.25 inches.
- - Use the ‘Stamp mode’ to create multiple cards … you need to make as many as 50 (two of each card) so make sure you copy the page to create enough cards.
- - Next you need to add your characters or items, you’ll need to make two identical cards for 25 designs in total.
- - Print off, cut out and get playing!
This would be a fantastic game to play with the little ones after Christmas dinner!
Maybe you can think of your very own unique card game?
|What a great idea.....'Happy Families' comes to mind using family photos on the cards! x|
|I'm going to make this today!|