Hearts Designs - La Femme & Secrets Card TutorialPosted: 18th February 2014 Category: Create your own projects By: Amy Lovett
After their huge success on Create & Craft TV, we’re delighted to announce that the BRAND NEW Hearts Designs La Femme & Secrets digikits are now available to purchase from the DaisyTrail shop!
You can make a variety of beautifully sophisticated creations with these kits. Each kit has been hand-illustrated by the super-talented Elliott at Hearts Designs and will be sure to sparkle in your growing digikit collection!
We thought we'd give you a quick step-by-step guide on how to create one of Charlotte's samples used on the Create & Craft shows!
We hope this gives you a little inspiration on how easily you can create a stunning card or craft project with these gorgeous kits!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to create this fantastic elegant lady card:
Step 1: The CraftArtist project
- Set up a blank A3 landscape page in CraftArtist – to do this, select the page setup tab at the top of the page, and then select 'A3 – landscape' from the menu and click OK
- Select the La Femme digikit in your dgikit browser and click 'Add Digikit' followed by 'done' to add the kit to your workspace.
- Add the lady in the lilac dress onto the right of your A3 page
- Copy and paste the same embellishment onto the left of your page
- Use the ‘flip horizontal’ tool (this can be found under the ‘arrange’ tab) so that the embellishments are now facing each other. It is important that the embellishments are side-by-side as the card will need to be folded down the middle
Step 2: Layering
- Copy and paste the right embellishment onto a new A3 page so this can be printed out and added to your card later on
- Crete a rectangle using the ‘shapes’ tab – you can also change the corners by amending the radius of corners
- Type out 'Happy Birthday' using the letters within the kit, then place this over your quick shape
Step 3: Printing & cutting out
- Print both pages off and cut around the edge with a craft knife or scissors
Step 4: Finishing touches
- Glue on your extra cut-outs to the front of your card to give that 3D effect
- Finish off by adding a silver bow and diamantes to give it that extra special touch
I hope you like it and maybe now you can give it a go yourselves!
BRAND NEW DaisyTrail Divine Digikits available now!Posted: 4th February 2014 Category: Product previews and overviews By: Amy Lovett
We’re really excited to announce that the BRAND NEW DaisyTrail Divine digikits are now available in the DaisyTrail shop!
These kits were first aired on Create & Craft TV back in December and really are a treat for the eyes!
Each digikit has been lovingly hand-illustrated and will cater for all of those precious moments in life – whether it is marriage, Valentines Day, birth or remembering our loved ones.
The following digikits are now available to purchase in the DaisyTrail shop for just £4.99/$7.49 each!
Divine Angels - Full of hand-illustrated embellishments including cherubs, jewels and lots of sentiments to choose from, this beautiful kit is ideal for creating cards for many occasions.
Divine Child of Mine - Featuring a lovely selection of elements all in a soft colour palette – this kit is perfect for creating cards or scrapping your baby's first magical moments.
Divine Thoughts - Featuring delicate embellishments and ready-made card layouts, this kit is ideal for creating something special for those that we have loved and lost.
Divine White Lace - This stunning kit is ideal for creating cards, scrapbooks and invitations. Featuring beautiful watercolour embellishments, this kit is perfect for those celebrating their special day or wanting to send a special personalised card this Valentines Day.
Check out this quick preview video of the new Divine digikits by clicking on the below image:
I'm sure you'll love them just as much as I do!