Easy Christening InvitationPosted: 20th June 2011 Category: Create your own projects By: joprior
Making your own Christening invitations is a lovely way to invite guests to share your special occasion. With CraftArtist, it is easy to make your own and your guests will be thrilled to receive a personal, homemade invitation. This gorgeous invite couldn’t be easier to make!
What you’ll need:
- CraftArtist Baby Photos
- CraftArtist Platinum
- CraftArtist Professional + ‘Diamond Hearts’ digikit
- Glossy paper
How to make it:
1. Open CraftArtist and set up your page as ‘Greeting Cards – Tri-Fold’, ‘A5 Folded’.
Now add the Diamond Hearts digikit to your workspace.
2. Drag the blue striped material onto your page and drag it into the backgrounds tab. Delete the material from your page. Now drag the striped background onto each page of your invitation.
3. Add the embellishments to your invite.
4. Drag a piece of white material onto the first page. Choose the Scissors tool and the square punch with a bumped edge. Cut out the shape and discard the off-cut.5. On each page, add your text using the Text tool and the digikit alphabet.
6. On page 2, select your text and choose the preset text path of a curve. Adjust the nodes until you’re happy with the text placement.
7. Drag a photograph onto the page and use the ellipse punch tool to cut out your photo as shown. Repeat for the photos on the inside of your invite.
8. Add shadows using the Shadow tool to finish off your design.
9. Print your invite onto glossy paper. If supported by your printer, use the flip option. If not, print one side, then manually flip your page and print the second page.
10. Decorate your invite as you wish!
Sizzling Deals - 30% off everything in the shop!Posted: 20th June 2011 Category: DaisyTrail News By: Claire S
With summer officially starting tomorrow we're giving all DaisyTrail members a chance to snap up a summer sizzler! For a limited time only we're giving you a massive 30% off EVERYTHING in the shop.
The sale must end soon why not visit the shop now and grab yourself a bargain!