Photobook digikit updatePosted: 26th February 2009 Category: DaisyTrail News By: joprior
Just wanted to give you an update on the free photobook digikit. Unfortunately you'll have to be patient for a couple more weeks; we've hit an unexpected snag in the programming and want to make sure the digikit works perfectly before we release it.
Hope you're all still excited about it!
How to create a pop out effect with Digital Scrapbook ArtistPosted: 18th February 2009 Category: Tutorials By: joprior
We're going to bring you new video tutorials as often as we can so check back to this section regularly for the latest one!
Here's a quick demonstration of how to create a pop out effect with Digital Scrapbook Artist:
Digital Scrapbooking with SerifPosted: 11th February 2009 Category: Tutorials By: asomerfield
I visited Crafts Beautiful, a popular craft magazine in the UK, and gave them a quick ten minute demonstration of Digital Scrapbook Artist. You can view the video here:
Sorry for the grumpy face at the start!
Digikit 3 is here!Posted: 10th February 2009 Category: DaisyTrail News By: joprior
Digital Scrapbook Artist enthusiasts will be thrilled to know that Digikit 3 has been released and is now available to buy! For just £29.99/$39.99, you get the following super high quality, fun & fabulous themed packs:
– Sweet Dreams (a mixture of photorealistic and real-life objects, this pack has gorgeous lullaby and nighttime embellishments)
– Psychedelic (funky, fun and fabulous! Bright colours and gorgeous backgrounds – even includes Alice-In-Wonderland style mini bottles!)
– Secret Garden (as the name suggests, this beautiful pack contains lovely butterflies, flowers and other garden embellishments for making your own secret garden!)
– Painted Backyard (hand-drawn flowers and other embellishments in beautiful bright colours - a really fun pack )
– Name That Tune (for all the music lovers out there, you'll find treble clefs, cassettes and juke boxes and a whole lot more!)
– Indie Chic (a personal favourite! Similar to Swirling Memories from Digikit 2, Indie Chic has gorgeous swirls and funky polkadot ribbons, I just love it!)
– Forbidden City (perfect for capturing your travels and holidays abroad, Forbidden City is full of Eastern-style embellishments and backgrounds, and a really cool alphabet!)
– Euro Tourist (this paper-scrap style pack captures the essence of Europe with flags, stamps, postcards, even national landmarks!)
– Commando (military-style embellishments and real-life material backgrounds for capturing wars, playfights and wrestling matches)
– Berry Pie (flowers, leaves, acorns, petals, the forest is now on your computer!)
Serif at the CHA Show!Posted: 9th February 2009 Category: DaisyTrail News By: joprior
We really enjoyed meeting everyone at the CHA Show (The Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) show) in Anaheim, California. The CHA show is a trade show for all craft & hobby retailers and we gave loads of demos. We even won an award! Serif are now the proud owners of the 2009 Exhibiting with Excellence New Exhibitors award Here's their website.
I've put some more photos on my profile, so have a look if you get a chance!